Vegan Pecan Pie Mylkshake
This Vegan Pecan Pie Mylkshake combines vegan milk, raw pecan butter and more with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma and our FD Sprout Mix : Omega Gather for delicious dessert milkshake that doubles as a post workout smoothie thanks to the added protein and incorporates an array of healthy Omega fatty acids from four different sources. Enjoy!
- 1 cup raw coconut milk or pecan milk
- 1/3 cup raw pecan butter (or 3/4 cup chopped raw pecans)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp FD Sprout Mix : Omega Gather
- 6 bananas (frozen and cut into pieces)
- 2 cups sweet (not tart) apples, diced
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Remove ¼ of the mixture, and set aside in a glass or bowl, then blend the beets into the rest of it.
- Pour the second mixture in two glasses, and then top with the first mix.
NOTESMakes 2 cups.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amy Lyons is the blogger and recipe writer behind Fragrant Vanilla Cake, a blog featuring raw and vegan desserts as well as a few savory dishes. She is also the author of Rawlicious Desserts published in 2013. She graduated from Bethel University in 2007 with a degree in Studio Art and has a passion for creating beautiful things and helping others eat healthier.