Tiramisu Protein Oats
These Tiramisu Protein Oats are like dessert for breakfast. Make a batch ahead of time for a quick, easy and nutritious meal on the go!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Complete Coffee
- 1/4 cup cold brew
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp white chocolate (for ganache)
- 1/3 cup cashew yogurt (for ganache)
- 1 tbsp espresso (for ganache)
- cocoa powder for serving
- Add oats, chia seeds, Epic Protein, cold brew and plant milk together.
- Stir well and refrigerate.
- Mix melted chocolate into espresso and yogurt.
- Remove oats from refrigerator and pour ganache overtop.
- Put back into refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Sift cocoa powder over cooled mixture.