S'mores Protein Bars
All the flavor of the campfire favorite we all know and love - but healthy. Oh, and no baking required!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 2 tbsp Single Ingredient Lucuma Powder
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp oat milk
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Add oat flour, almond flour, Epic Protein, Lucuma Powder, and graham crackers into a large bowl and combine.
- In a low pot on the stovetop, melt together nut butter and maple syrup on low heat.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine.
- Fold in mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to a lined baking dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!