Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Anything but basic, this Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is made with only a handful of wholesome ingredients and packs a punch of protein. Makes ~2-4 servings!
- 1 cup nut mylk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a pot and mix well.
- Heat on medium low until sugar dissolves - do not boil.
- Once sugar is dissolved, let cool and pour into an airtight container.
- Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.