Pumpkin Protein Freezer Fudge
Only 5 wholesome ingredients are needed for this Pumpkin Protein Freezer Fudge. It's the perfect fall treat to keep on hand for when you're craving something sweet (but also guilt-free)!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Simple Protein : Pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Chocolate chips (for melting)
- In a food processor, combine the pumpkin, protein, almond flour and pumpkin pie spice.
- Use a parchment lined baking dish or silicon ice cube trays to form fudge.
- Freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Freeze to set!
- Store in fridge or freezer!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.