Pumpkin Protein Bars
These Pumpkin Protein Bars are freezer-friendly, sweetened only by a touch of maple syrup (AKA guilt-free) and are packed full of prebiotic fiber, vitamins and minerals. So go ahead and eat the whole batch if you please!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup Epic Protein Original
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup nut mylk
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly oil an 8" by 8" baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly onto prepared dish.
- Sprinkle on chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let bars cool before cutting into desired size.