Orange Banana Sunshine Smoothie
If you grew up loving orange push-pops or dreamsicle treats, this dairy-free smoothie is for you. It requires only 6 ingredients and is healthy enough to have for breakfast!
- 1/2 frozen naval orange
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 Tbsp maca
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Add everything to your blender!
- Blend until thick but still drinkable.
- Pour into a cup, and be refreshed!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.