FD Berry Protein Bowl
This FD Berry Protein Bowl combines a base of frozen berries, sweet potato (!) and maple water with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma and FD Sprout Mix : Red Clover & Daikon Radish for a delicious breakfast creation overflowing with protein and unique plant compounds. Enjoy!
- 1 cup sweet potato (frozen, chopped & peeled)
- 1 cup frozen berry mix
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup maple (or coconut) water
- toppings FD Sprout Mix : Red Clover & Daikon Radish, granola and strawberries
- Add main ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Pour in a bowl, garnish with toppings.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ksenia is a traveler, Strala yoga guide and superfood breakfast aficionado who believes that starting your day with a nourishing meal prepared with love makes you a happier person. She recently released Breakfast Criminals eBook, with more than 100 delicious, wholesome recipes and tips. By day, she’s a digital marketing consultant and co-founder of #FairTuesday, a grassroots ethical shopping movement that aims to change lives of whole communities by inspiring people to buy fair trade. Join Ksenia for yoga and superfoods retreats in blissful places around the globe, and get your own heart bowl, daily reminder to eat with love. Connect with Breakfast Criminals on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Twitter.