Chocolate Strawberry Baked Oats
Chocolate and strawberry come together perfectly for this simple and delicious baked oats recipe. It's like dessert for breakfast!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Pro Collagen
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Strawberries and mini chocolates to top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together oats, almond milk, banana, Epic Protein, chia seeds, maple syrup and baking powder.
- Pour mixture into greased or lined baking dish (we used a glass loaf pan).
- Top with sliced strawberries and chocolates.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.