Chocolate Covered Protein Smoothie
This Chocolate Covered Protein Smoothie combines nutrient-dense spinach, banana, coconut milk and cinnamon with our Simple Protein : Sacha Inchi Natural for a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with potent Omega fatty acids. Enjoy!
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 serving Simple Protein : Sacha Inchi Natural
- ½ cup coconut milk (add more to taste)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- toppings ¼ cup crunchy granola
- toppings 1 package chocolate covered sacha inchi seeds
- toppings 2-4 fresh strawberries, chopped
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Garnish with toppings.
NOTESNutrition Information: Serving size: 1 mason jar Calories: 350 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 10g Fiber: 6g Protein: 16g Cholesterol: 0
ABOUT THE CHEF
Sarah and Peter are The Couple behind TheSeasonalDiet.com, where they encourage healthy eating all of the time. They run an online community where they help others create and maintain healthy habits. All of their recipes are Plant-based, gluten-free and change with each season. Sarah does most of the recipe creating but Peter always makes sure to do the taste testing and helps with the final details.