Beet & Berry Protein Smoothie
This Beet & Berry Smoothie is vibrant, delicious and packed with superfoods and hidden greens. Beets and cherries deliver a surplus of antioxidants, making it a super detoxifier, and our Epic Pro Collagen provides a protein boost and hair, skin and nails support!
- 1/2 cup steamed then frozen beet
- 1/4 cup frozen papaya
- 1/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/4 cup steamed then frozen zucchini
- 1/4 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of romaine
- A small piece of fresh ginger
- A small handful of ice cubes (I used almond milk ice cubes)
- 1 heaping scoop Epic Protein : Pro Collagen
- 1 Tbsp pitaya powder (optional)
- Coconut water/ almond milk to blend
- Add everything to your blender! Blend to desired consistency, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Pour into your favorite bowl or jar and top with colorful superfoods! Bee pollen and goji berries are my favorite.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.