6 Easy & Delicious Winter Vegan Recipes
This chilly weather has been sparking some serious food cravings. And this season is all about comfort and flavor - while still remaining healthy and plant-based of course!
That’s why we’ve rounded up 6 winter vegan recipes for winter that will certainly deliver when you want something a little bit indulgent. Many include cozy ingredients such as cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and pumpkin, and all use zero dairy, egg or other animal products. You’ll want to keep making these favorites until the budding and blooming of springtime begins. Enjoy!
- Pumpkin Protein Muffins These Pumpkin Protein Muffins are a healthy and delicious vegan breakfast snack that uses our Chai Equivalent Meal for added protein and whole food vitamins and minerals.
- Vanilla Lucuma Pumpkin Espresso Shake This Vanilla Lucuma Pumpkin Espresso Shake combines our Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma with a homemade pumpkin spice syrup and a chocolate “espresso” sauce for a decadent smoothie full of only real whole food ingredients.
- Vegan Walnut Banana Bread This Vegan Walnut Banana Loaf combines a chia egg with cinnamon, coconut nectar, apple sauce, vegan caramel chunks and walnut pieces into a decadent breakfast or snack dish.
- Chai Spice Juice This Chai Spice Smoothie is a spicy and delicious combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom and more with your non-dairy milk of choice, coconut water and dates, making a refreshing and hydrating juice.
- Vegan Sugar Cookies These Vegan Sugar Cookies are a gluten-, oil- and dairy-free variation of the classic dessert snack that use coconut sugar, almond flour, vanilla extract and raw cashew butter to get their delicious flavor and perfect texture.
- Gingerbread Energy Balls These Gingerbread Energy Balls combine a nut medley of walnuts, pecans and almonds with ginger, cinnamon and our organic Equivalent Meal : Chai, and then top it off with a cinnamon sugar coating for mouth-watering functional snack.