Vegan Pumpkin French Toast
Full of plant-based protein-packed goodness, this Vegan Pumpkin French Toast is the perfect way to start any fall morning!
- 4-5 slices of bread
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 dates or 2-3 tsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Coconut oil for frying
- In a blender, blend all ingredients minus bread.
- Pour mixture into a wide, shallow dish.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 1/2 tsp coconut oil.
- Toast bread then dip into mixture.
- Place soaked bread into hot pan immediately after dipping.
- Cook on both sides for about two minutes, until lightly brown.
- Repeat with remaining slices.
- Top as desired.