Super Fudgy Protein Brownies
These Super Fudgy Protein Brownies are sure to be a (healthy) hit at your next party. They're vegan, packed with nutrition from beans, banana, yogurt and our Epic Protein, and taste JUST as good as they look.
- 8 oz kidney beans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Epic Protein Chocolate Maca
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- sweetener of choice
- 2/3 cup soy greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3-4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Rinse kidney beans.
- Mix kidney beans, banana and almond milk together in a blender.
- Combine with almond flour, Epic Protein, cocoa powder and sweetener of choice in a large bowl.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Let brownies cool.
- Combine greek yogurt, maple syrup and cocoa powder and spread on top of cooled brownies.
- For best results, store in fridge overnight.