Strawberry Shortcake Baked Oatmeal
This Strawberry Shortcake Baked Oatmeal is a combination of strawberry shortcake and baked oatmeal that adds in our Epic Vanilla Lucuma for an added boost of complete plant protein. Enjoy!
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup strawberries plus additional for topping
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional depending on how sweet you want it)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Optional: 1 tsp ground flax seeds & 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a small ramekin with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients (including strawberries) into a bowl and mix well. Pour into the ramekin and top with a few slices of remaining strawberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with coconut butter or cashew butter, and enjoy!
NOTESServes 1 I topped with maca maple superfood cashews, cinnamon red maca spread and maple walnut probiotic granola
ABOUT THE CHEF
This recipe is a guest post from Leah of Leah’s Plate, a blog where she shares delicious, clean and wholesome meals, with a particular emphasis on her favorite meal of the day, breakfast! Visit her blog to find a plethora of breakfast ideas, recipes and inspiration to help you make healthier and smarter choices when you go to plan your most important meal of the day!