Strawberry Matcha Pancake Bites
These irresistible Strawberry Matcha Pancake Bites by Dana Gerasimovich are easy to whip up and are perfect for breakfast, brunch or a light snack. Substitute the scoop of Mindful Matcha for any of our Epic Protein blends to switch things up!
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Mindful Matcha
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2-3/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 2 tsp ground flax
- 1 tsp oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Top with strawberry coins and white chocolate drizzle
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, Epic Protein, sweetener, matcha powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, flax, oil and vanilla extract.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Bring a greased pan to medium heat and cook pancakes evenly on both sides.
- Top with sliced strawberries and drizzle with white chocolate!