Raspberry Chia Pudding
Looking for a hassle-free, high-protein breakfast? This Raspberry Chia Pudding is loaded with nutrients and can be made the night ahead for busy mornings.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Pro Collagen
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- Coconut yogurt
- Blend almond milk, Epic Protein, raspberries and maple syrup together.
- Pour into container and add chia seeds.
- Let thicken in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
- Add a layer of coconut yogurt.