Pumpkin Protein Cups
These copycat pumpkin "Reece's" treats were inspired by Megan Murphy (go check her out on Instagram!). They're much healthier than any store-bought version you'll find, and pack a punch of delicious plant-based protein.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate into a muffin tray and spread along the bottom and up along the sides.
- Place in the freezer for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and add a spoonful of the mixture into each chocolate cup.
- Pour remaining melted chocolate on top, covering evenly.
- Place back in freezer until chocolate sets.