Protein-Packed Peanut Butter Cups
Reese's but make them healthy? We're in. These Protein-Packed Peanut Butter Cups only require 4 ingredients to make and are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Place liners in 6 muffin tins and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and Epic Protein until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil on high for 15-30 seconds increments until fully melted.
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp of melted chocolate mixture in the bottom of each liner.
- Place muffin tins into freezer for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Add 2 tbsp of peanut butter mixture on top of chocolate layer.
- Add another tbsp of melted chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter layer.
- Chill until firm
- Enjoy and keep extras in the refrigerator for up to one week!