Protein-Packed Banana Pancakes
Protein pancakes without eggs? Coming right up! These Banana Pancakes contain only 7 wholesome ingredients, yet are STACKED with nutritional benefits.
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Original
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup almond milk
- Banana slices, almond butter, maple agave syrup (optional toppings)
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or pan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk all dry ingredients (except toppings) into bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients and combine.
- Pour batter (approximately 1/4 cup) onto griddle or pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Top as desired - enjoy!