Mini Chocolate Protein Pancake Cereal
Pancake cereal is now a thing. We're 100% on board and of course we want ours packed with protein. All you need is 5 simple ingredients for this breakfast mashup treat. Enjoy!
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup of nut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In a blender or food processor, blend your oats to a flour. Add in the coconut sugar and baking powder, pulse again.
- Transfer dry mixture into a bowl. Add the Epic Chocolate Maca and stir until well combined.
- Gradually add in your nut milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer pancake mix into a sandwich size ziplock bag. Make sure the bag is airtight and then cut a small hole in one of the corners.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Use your ziplock bag to create perfect pancake “dots”.
- Flip pancakes halfway through.
- Enjoy your pancakes plane, as a cereal or on top of a yummy smoothie!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.