Matcha Banana Muffins
Muffins packed with superfoods and brain-boosting nootropics? Yes please! Made with only a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients, they're great to meal-prep ahead for easy breakfasts on-the-go, a post-gym snack or a midnight treat.
- 3 medium spotty bananas
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free 1:1 baking flour
- 3/4 cup Epic Protein Mindful Matcha
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ripe banana, chopped up (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Whisk in the rest of the wet ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients - mix.
- Fold in chopped bananas (optional).
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Lightly oil to avoid sticking.
- Transfer batter into muffin liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes (they will be soft, so let them cool completely).
- Enjoy and store in refrigerator!