Light and Refreshing Green Smoothie
A super greens smoothie if there ever was one, this blend packs a powerful punch of vitamins, fiber and plant-based protein into each and every gulp. Nutritional powerhouses like celery, spinach and kale are balanced out by tart granny smith apple for a refreshing and slightly sweet beverage to be enjoyed at any time.
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Green Kingdom
- 1/2 celery stock
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber (peel on)
- 1 handful kale
- 1 handful spinach
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup frozen zucchini
- 1/2 cup coconut water (1/2 scoop of Coconut Water Powder with 1/2 cup filtered water)
- Add everything to your blender!
- Blend to desired consistency, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Pour into your favorite bowl or jar, top and enjoy!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.