Hydrating Watermelon Refresher
Chill out with this superfood and adaptogen-packed Hydrating Watermelon Refresher. Make the ice cubes ahead of time and get creative with your fruits of choice!
- 2 scoops Colorfuel Hydration
- 16 oz water
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh watermelon
- 1 can sparkling water
- Blend Colorfuel Hydration into water.
- Pour water into ice molds and let freeze until solid.
- Add Colorfuel Hydration, blueberries and watermelon to glass.
- Top with sparkling water.