Hot Cocoa Protein Oats
You’ve had oatmeal before, but not like this! These Hot Cocoa Oats encompass all of the coziness of everyone's favorite winter beverage, but made to be enjoyed for a nourishing breakfast, a healthy snack or a guilt-free dessert. They satisfy a sweet tooth any time of day.
- 1/2 cup blended oats
- 1 cup Epic Protein Chocolate Maca
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 splash of coffee (optional)
- Toppings: vegan marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, chocolate drizzle
- In a small saucepan combine blended oats, Epic Protein, water, non-dairy milk, salt and coffee.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring often, until thickened (2-3 minutes).
- Stir in yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top as desired.