Ginger Thyme Tonic
If cocktails aren't your thing, this Ginger Thyme Tonic is a great alternative. It's light, bright, refreshing and packed with superfoods and adaptogens.
- 1 scoop Colorfuel Hydration
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 1 1/2 oz fresh ginger juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 can Lemon Spindrift
- Fresh lemon wedges and thyme for garnishes (optional)
- In a shaker, add 1.5 oz fresh ginger juice, 1 oz fresh lemon juice, 1 scoop of Colorfuel Hydration and thyme sprigs.
- Shake and pour mixture over ice.
- Top with Lemon Spindrift.
- Garnish as desired.