Funfetti Protein Bars
These Funfetti Protein Bars are made with just 6 healthy ingredients, including cashew butter, almond flour and our Epic Vanilla Lucuma, to satisfy your sweet tooth in a nutritious way. No baking required!
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp sweetener (I did 1/4 cup maple syrup + 1 Tbsp date syrup)
- Add everything to a food processor. Mix until it starts to form a ball. Scrape edges to get it all!
- Press into a parchment lined dish (I used a 4” square).
- Press in sprinkles to the top (optional but encouraged).
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy!! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.