Easter Bunny Pancakes
A recipe kids (and adults) will LOVE! Whip up a batch of these Easter Bunny Pancakes for a healthy way to start any spring morning.
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop Simple Pea Protein
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk
- Banana slices, blueberries, coconut whipped cream and maple syrup (optional toppings)
- Heat a lightly oiled griddled or pan over medium-high heat.
- Whisk all dry ingredients (except toppings) in a bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients and combine.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle or pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Top as desired.