Double Chocolate Protein Cookies
Decadent AND heathy, these Double Chocolate Protein Cookies are loaded with nutrients and zero guilt. Go ahead, eat the whole batch!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Epic Protein Chocolate Maca
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients until smooth.
- Add in almond milk and coconut oil.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Form cookies of desired size.
- Using a fork, carefully flatten the cookies.
- Bake for ~15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.
- Enjoy and store extras in the refrigerator.