Cranberry Energy Bites
These no-bake Cranberry Energy Bites are easy to make and travel well. They're packed full of wholesome ingredients that provide an array of nutrients including protein, healthy fats and loads of antioxidants.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 scoop Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl microwave almond butter for 20-30 seconds until runny.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form mixture into balls and refrigerate.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week or up to 3 months in freezer.