Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
Easy to make (no baking), nutritious and delicious, these Cookie Dough Bliss Balls are perfect for on-the-go snacking.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- 3 scoops Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- In a food processor, pulse oats to a flour.
- Add in all ingredients aside from the chocolate chips.
- Mix well, scraping edges as needed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form/roll into bites of desired size!
- Enjoy and store in fridge!