Coffee Cereal Cups
These Coffee Cereal Cups combine peanut butter, chocolate and coffee for the perfect start to any morning. They're easy to create and make a great on-the-go breakfast.
- 2 cups Lovebird unsweetened cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Complete Coffee
- Chocolate to melt
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup and Epic Protein in bowl.
- Fold in cereal (if too difficult, combine over low heat).
- Press mixture into silicone molds.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.