Chocolate Maca Peanut Butter Smoothie
This Chocolate Maca Peanut Butter Smoothie is s full of good-for-you ingredients but tastes totally decadent! Have it as a healthy and protein-rich breakfast, snack or dessert.
- 1/4 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 scoops of Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Handful of ice or nut milk ice cubes
- 1 Date (optional)
- Nut milk to blend
- Add everything to your blender.
- Blend until desired consistency, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Pour into your favorite bowl or jar and top with more peanut butter and some cacao nibs.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.