Chocolate Maca Hazelnut Date Squares
Calling all Nutella lovers! These 6-ingredient, no-bake squares hit the spot without any of the guilt. They're packed with healthy fat and protein, naturally sweetened with dates and come together in less than 30-minutes.
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (~7-8 dates)
- 1 cup dry roasted and unsalted hazelnuts
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1 scoop of Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Soak dates for 5-10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor.
- Mix until hazelnuts are finely chopped and mixture forms together.
- Line a 8X10 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Firmly press mixture into the bottom of the baking pan. Make sure it is distributed evenly for consistent thickness.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, slice and enjoy!
NOTESStore in the refrigerator or freezer! The perfect treat or smoothie topper.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.