Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
The combination of rich chocolate and tart strawberry is a true match made in heaven. You'll never know this smoothie is also hiding sweet potato, cauliflower and zucchini for a veggie-loaded way to start the day!
- 1/2 cup frozen steamed Japanese sweet potato
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen steamed zucchini
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Handful of spinach
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 date
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Add everything to your blender!
- Blend until thoroughly combined!
- Top with strawberries (or chocolate-covered strawberries) and a crunch!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.