Chocolate Coconut Protein Popsicles
These 3 ingredient Chocolate Coconut Protein Popsicles are insanely good. And did we mention oh-so-easy to make? Ditch the store-bought, sugar-laden treats and keep a stash of these in the freezer instead!
- 1 can sweetened coconut milk
- 2 scoops Epic Protein Chocolate Maca
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to popsicle molds.
- Place popsicle molds in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!