Carrot Cake Baked Oats
Dessert for breakfast? You don’t have to ask us twice. These Carrot Cake Baked Oats taste just like the real deal and encompass all of the flavors of “sweater weather” but are truly guilt-free. We’ve been enjoying them first thing in the morning, but they make for a delicious mid-day snack or late-night treat, too!
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into oven safe dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.