Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
This Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is simple and wholesome, with all of the delicious flavors of a decadent dessert. It's the perfect make-ahead recipe for a weekend brunch.
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup almond milk or plant milk of choice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Handful of walnuts (optional)
- Almond butter for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add in all the other ingredients to the bowl, with the almond milk being last. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-safe dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with nut butter and enjoy!
NOTESMakes 2 servings. Store in the refrigerator.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.