Butterfly Pea Tea Spritz
This gorgeous purple Butterfly Pea Tea Spritz is easy to make and will be sure to wow a crowd (or yourself). A scoop of our Colorfuel Beauty means that it's packed with complexion-loving superfoods. A vibrant drink for vibrant skin!
- 2 tbsp Butterfly Pea Tea
- 1 scoop Colorfuel Beauty
- 6 oz hot water
- 1 oz agave or honey
- 1 can Lemon Spindrift
- 2-3 rosemary sprigs
- Fresh lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- In a mug, mix together 1 scoop of Colorfuel Beauty, 2 tbsp butterfly pea flowers and 6 oz hot water.
- Stir and set aside to steep.
- Light a rosemary sprig and shake away flame after a few quick seconds.
- Place it on a heat resistant surface and cover it with the glass you plan to consume your spritz in.
- After 5 minutes, discard the spring and fill the glass with ice.
- Add 1 oz of agave.
- Fill the glass halfway with Lemon Spindrift.
- Remove the butterfly pea tea leaves and top off the glass.
- Garnish as desired.