Blueberry Strawberry Smoothie
Start your day on a healthy note with this smoothie bowl that features a duo of sweet berries and delicious greens. Feel free to add additional toppings to your liking - that's the fun part!
- Seed mix 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen steamed zucchini
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Original
- 2 Dates
- Water (3/4 - 1 cup)
- Some fresh cucumber
- Blend it up!
- Top with coconut yogurt, nut butter, banana and a crunch!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.