Chocolate Protein Dip
This Chocolate Protein Dip is a dessert and post-workout snack in one, combining delicious raw cacao and maple syrup with our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca and serving with your favorite fresh fruit like strawberries and pineapples. Enjoy!
- 1 5.3 ounce container of plain cultured coconut milk (coconut yogurt)
- 1 scoop of the Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon coconut flour (to thicken)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of pink sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together with a spoon (depending on the consistency you want, start with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut flour to thicken, then add the other half only if needed).
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit like berries, bananas, pineapple etc.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Shannon is a nutrition + health enthusiast specializing in the plant based vegan lifestyle. She graduated from Purdue University in 2011 with a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Fitness and is now the founder, recipe creator, photographer and blogger of The Glowing Fridge, where she shares her colorful+ nourishing creations while offering lifestyle tips. Shannon’s passion for promoting the plant based lifestyle has blossomed since her transition to going vegan, as she was able to heal her body and develop healthy, clear glowing skin. Her journey led her to create ‘The Glow Effect’, a vegan starter guide for living a wholesome plant based life. She lives to inspire, motivate, create and flourish from this abundant plant fueled life!