Vegan Blackberry Kefir
This Vegan Blackberry Kefir is a dairy-free take on the classic drink snack that uses a base of coconut milk and adds raw cashew butter, probiotics, fresh organic blackberries and our Epic Original for a boost of plant protein. Enjoy!
- 1 15 oz can full fat organic coconut milk
- 2 tsp powdered probiotics
- 1/2 cup raw cashew butter
- 1 cup organic blackberries
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- Epic Protein : Original
- In a blender, blend together the coconut milk, Epic Original and probiotics.
- Pour into a bowl, cover, and let sit overnight in a warm place (about 75F degrees at least).
- The next day, blend in all remaining ingredients, chill and enjoy!
NOTESMakes approx. 2 cups Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Amy Lyons is the blogger and recipe writer behind Fragrant Vanilla Cake, a blog featuring raw and vegan desserts as well as a few savory dishes. She is also the author of Rawlicious Desserts published in 2013. She graduated from Bethel University in 2007 with a degree in Studio Art and has a passion for creating beautiful things and helping others eat healthier.