Vanilla Lucuma Lemon Pudding
This Vanilla Lucuma Lemon Pudding combines coconut milk, lemon zest and more with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma for a nutritious breakfast-smoothie-alternative that is high in protein to help boost you through your day. Enjoy!
- 2 cups coconut milk, the unsweetened drinking brand you buy in the dairy aisle
- 3 large egg yolks, whipped
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 packages stevia
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Combine the milk, egg yolks, cornstarch, Epic Vanilla Lucuma, lemon zest, lemon juice, nutmeg and stevia in a medium sauce pan and whisk well to combine. Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium low and continue to whisk until thickened and the pudding coats the back of a spoon.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then pour into a glass bowl.
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap, allowing the wrap to lay on the liquid to keep a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and enjoy!
NOTESMakes about 4 servings.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Kristi Rimkus (Mother Rimmy) holds a certification in weight management and nutrition, authors articles across health-focused websites and creates tasty recipes with the goal of supporting your healthy lifestyle. You can find more of her recipes, get skinny tips and resources and read about her story on Mother Rimmy.