Vanilla Lucuma Blueberry Pancakes
These Vanilla Lucuma Almond Pancakes are a protein-filled breakfast dish made by combining rolled oats, almond milk and fresh blueberries with our Epic Vanilla Lucuma and more. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3-1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries until smooth.
- Stir in the blueberries, and then let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter by 1/4-cup scoops onto the pan, and cook for 2 minutes on one side, flip, then cook for 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Top with your fave goodies & enjoy!
NOTESMakes approx. 6 pancakes.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Emilie Hebert, the creative mind behind the Instagram account @EmilieEats. Emilie is a social media guru, avid healthy eating advocate and passionate whole food, plant-based-recipe-making chef whose goal is to inspire you to respect and love your body by nourishing it with whole foods and finding something active that you enjoy.