Super Fruit Berry Smoothie
A delicious blend of fresh, tasty fruits, this Super Fruit Berry Smoothie adds Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for an extra boost of protein and superfoods, making it an ideal pre- or post-workout smoothie. Enjoy!
- Two 10 oz frozen bags of strawberries (about 3 cups) (This eliminates the need for ice, so it doesn't dilute the flavor.)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (or cherries, if you don't like raspberries)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh applesauce
- 1 1/2 scoops Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup water or just enough to blend, without making it too watery.
- Add all of ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, adjusting the amount of water as needed.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Brandi is the creator of the blog The Vegan 8. She is passionate about creating unique and delicious recipes that also happen to be vegan, gluten-free and oil-free. Her blog has become very popular, as it focuses on 8 ingredients or less, so anybody can make them with ease. Brandi believes in using nature's powerful whole foods to nourish and promote a healthier body and a healthier mind. She enjoys creating food that everybody loves, whether vegan or not. Brandi's belief is that food can be easy, use minimal ingredients, yet still be shockingly delicious.