This raw, vegan and very easy-to-make recipe creates a beautiful and delicious, rich, creamy, crunchy strawberry porridge dessert snack that will give your body a ton of energy and nutrients thanks to the healthy fats, plant protein and superfoods that it contains. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. unhulled sesame seeds
- 5 dates (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 teasp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao or carob
- 1 teasp. maca powder
- 5-7 strawberries (depending on size)
- few whole almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds,goji berries and strawberries
- Blend almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds together with dates into small chunks.
- Add strawberries (one at a time) and blend until creamy.
- Blend again with cinnamon, maca and strawberries.
- Stirr in whole almonds, sunflower seeds, goji berries and strawberries.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Fee is the author of Raw, Fit & Happy - a blog dedicated to sharing clean, simple and unbelievably delicious raw vegan recipes. Fee lives in Germany and her main interest is in understanding the human body, fueling it with real, raw, whole foods and creating a bigger community of healthy and happy people. Fee loves anything outdoors, creating new recipes, food photography and reading. Make sure to stop by her blog or find her on Facebook to pick up some sweet and savory raw vegan recipes and learn how to incorporate more fresh raw fruits and veggies into your life!