This Spinach-Kale-Pumpkin Smoothie combines a healthy dose of greens including spinach and kale with cinnamon and nutmeg spices and our Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein for a healthy and delicious pre- or post-workout smoothie. Enjoy!
- 2-3 handfuls of baby spinach
- a handful of kale
- 2 frozen bananas
- approx. half cup of almond milk
- 1 serving Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein
- a few pinches of cinnamon
- a dash of nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ashley Melillo is the writer, photographer, and recipe-creator behind Blissful Basil, a blog dedicated to unearthing the happiest side of life through wholesome foods. Being a school psychologist by day and a vegan food blogger by night, Ashley strives to incorporate a wide array of plant-based foods into her recipes in order to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.