Spiced Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
This Spiced Pumpkin Pie Smoothie recipe combines almond milk, pumpkin puree, banana and cashew butter with spices and our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for a delicious smoothie that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin (if canned, make sure BPA free)
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (almond or peanut butter will work too, if necessary)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root
- Nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- 1 date
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
NOTESFor a thicker smoothie, add ice. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and cinnamon, if desired.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Ksenia is a traveler, Strala yoga guide and superfood breakfast aficionado who believes that starting your day with a nourishing meal prepared with love makes you a happier person. She recently released Breakfast Criminals eBook, with more than 100 delicious, wholesome recipes and tips. Join her for yoga and superfoods retreats in blissful places around the globe, and get your own heart bowl, daily reminder to eat with love. Connect with Breakfast Criminals on Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Twitter.