Spiced Maple Chia Pudding
This colorful, nutrient-dense Spiced Maple Chia Pudding combines superfoods like goji berries and chia seeds with our Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma for the perfect protein-packed and delicious breakfast dish. Enjoy!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash cardamom
- dash cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix the coconut milk, Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma, cardamom, cinnamon and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in the organic chia seeds, let sit for a few minutes and then stir again.
- Continue to stir and let sit until desired consistency is reached.
- optional Top with organic fruit, goji berries, mulberries, granola and organic shredded coconut.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Based in New York City, the founders of Bliss Out Wellness, Fern Olivia Langham and Sarah Anne Stewart are taking the growing health and wellness movement to another level. Coming together as teachers in the respective niches of yoga, meditation, nutrition and holistic health – together they are on a mission to inspire, teach, and support others desiring life-changing experiences and breakthroughs. Fern and Sarah have quickly become powerhouses in the wellness community, providing innovative, soul-awakening, yet fun one-on-one coaching programs, career coaching mentorships, events, workshops, retreat and wellness travel experiences.