Raw Vegan Pineapple Salsa
This quick-to-make, deliciously fresh and healthy Raw Vegan Pineapple Salsa is a simple combination of fresh pineapple, bell pepper, onion, lime, cilantro and jalapeño. Enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced small (about 1/2 of a pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced (about 1 cup)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 piece of a jalapeño, finely diced (optional)
- sea salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.
ABOUT THE CHEF
Shannon is a nutrition + health enthusiast specializing in the plant based vegan lifestyle. She graduated from Purdue University in 2011 with a Bachelor’s degree in Health and Fitness and is now the founder, recipe creator, photographer and blogger of The Glowing Fridge, where she shares her colorful+ nourishing creations while offering lifestyle tips. Shannon’s passion for promoting the plant based lifestyle has blossomed since her transition to going vegan, as she was able to heal her body and develop healthy, clear glowing skin. Her journey led her to create ‘The Glow Effect’, a vegan starter guide for living a wholesome plant based life. She lives to inspire, motivate, create and flourish from this abundant plant fueled life!